Poetry in Motion Sickness

Poetry in Motion Sickness- Follow me in the pursuit of my dream. Its not pretty, its not glamorous, its not fair, its Hollywood. Read about my crazy journey and laugh with me about the speed bumps along the way. I hope driving doesn't make you nauseous!!!!

Monday, November 23, 2009

Where to begin?

Why the blog? Well, friends, family and acquaintances alike, keep asking me how my auditions are going. I figured this would be a good way to keep folks updated on this part of my life and, at the same time, hopefully make people laugh with me about my ridiculous life. I swear I couldn't make this stuff up if I tried. I'm hoping that this will also serve as a therapeutic tool for me as well. When an audition blows up in my face, I can say to myself, "great I'll have something to blog about!" I hope you all enjoy!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment