Poetry in Motion Sickness

Poetry in Motion Sickness- Follow me in the pursuit of my dream. Its not pretty, its not glamorous, its not fair, its Hollywood. Read about my crazy journey and laugh with me about the speed bumps along the way. I hope driving doesn't make you nauseous!!!!

Monday, March 1, 2010

Friggin Blogtastic!!

I've done the impossible! I've signed with a theatrical agent!!!! I thought this day would never come. What does this mean? Well, I'm not exactly sure. I can tell you what it's supposed to mean. From now on, not only will I be auditioning for prune commercials etc, but I'll also be auditioning for legitimate tv shows, movies, webisodes etc.

What it actually means, remains to be seen.

The agency I signed with is small and not very well known, although, she is a really nice lady. I can't tell you how many agents (usually, fat, unhealthy looking old dudes) I've sat across from in meetings. They'll spend the entire time telling me how great they are and how long they've been in the business. Then, they'll cap things off by telling me to lower my expectations and get realistic, that I'm too old and that I need to lose weight... I'm a size 4... I must really wanna do this huh? Anyhoo, this lady is nice and basically said everything I wanted to hear. I will let you know how it all goes. Wish me luck peeps! I'm gonna need it!

1 comment:

  1. Congrats! Can't wait for you to invade my living room, gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete