Poetry in Motion Sickness

Poetry in Motion Sickness- Follow me in the pursuit of my dream. Its not pretty, its not glamorous, its not fair, its Hollywood. Read about my crazy journey and laugh with me about the speed bumps along the way. I hope driving doesn't make you nauseous!!!!

Tuesday, April 27, 2010

2 Legit 2 Quit!

So I had an actual rehearsal for a short film last night! The script is amazing and doesn't involve me compromising myself in any way! HOLLA! I play the, recently, ex-girlfriend of a middle eastern college student. It's set in present day after a slew of 9/11-type terrorist attacks. The government has begun rounding up all people of middle eastern decent and putting them in internment camps. The film starts as the boyfriend and his cousin arrive at my character's house seeking refuge while they await a ride into Mexico. Very tense, very interesting!

This is not all my good news! I also booked another short film that shoots this weekend. Again, its a solid script that requires no angst on my part. YAY ME! Now, if I could only pay my bills :) That was for you Mom! LOL!

No comments:

Post a Comment